Saturday, October 11, 2014

Beware Of Leptospirosis, Wash Your Cans

Leptospirosis is an infection caused by the bacteria, Leptospirai. The infection is often spread by the water and urine of rodents.
It is commonplace to see most drinks in cans these days. Most of these cans are packed in warehouses before you get it from your retailers, pubs and refreshment centres. Rats and similar rodents always find a home in filled warehouses and may deposit their faeces on these cans.
What does that imply? The Leptospirai bacteria may have found its way on to those cans which we so often drink from without cleaning or washing them. A study has reportedly shown that some of these cans are more contaminated than public toilets.
Leptospirosis is no joke, it kills. Sometimes it develops into kidney failure. The common symptoms of the infection are: meningitis, fever, muscle pains, and bleeding from the lungs.
You can save lives by washing the top of cans before drinking from it or serving others. You can do a further research on the infection.



Photo Credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks Are Welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...